King Hall is a 37,200 SF two–story concrete building consisting of a main floor with a 1332-seat auditorium, and a ground level with study rooms and mechanical and electrical rooms. Originally designed by Skidmore Owings & Merrill in 1954, the building is located in the academic quadrangle on the Naval Support Activity (NSA) Monterey campus. This region of the campus is historically significant because it is exemplary of the International Style of architecture which flourished during the 1950s. The scope of this project includes accessibility improvements, new roofing, water-proofing of basement walls, and repairs to the buildings’ electrical, mechanical, and fire protection systems. The complex repairs improve upon the existing services, providing increased power reliability and energy efficiency, higher power capacities, accessibility, and overall building safety.